Falls Auto Body is an outstanding collision repair centre in Niagara Falls, Ontario. We have been guaranteeing our work for over 46 years. Our quality of work is the number one reason customers continue to rely on us for all their car care services.
We deliver high-quality work starting with inspections, free estimates, paint jobs or any type of collision repair.
Fast, efficient and friendly service has been the cornerstone to Falls Auto Body and the tradition continues on today with quality work, proper pricing practices and an amazing reputation for friendly service.
AUTO BODY REPAIR TECHNICIAN
We are looking for an energetic Auto Body Technician with a strong work ethic to join our team. We are hiring for a full-time position (Monday–Friday: 8-hour day shift work).
The applicant must have at least 5-years of experience.
What we are looking for:
• Assess and repair vehicle damage
• Ability to complete light/heavy repairs, including the use of a frame machine
• Must be detail-oriented and multitask
• Ability to work with sheet metal and welding
• Plastic bumper repair and plastic welding
• Create and execute a repair plan
• Perform frame and structural repairs
• Manage body work and prep
• Experience in paint prepping
• Must have own tools
• Knowledge of measuring equipment and frame pulling
• Spraying experience is preferred
• Valid driver’s license
• Effectively communicate with coworkers and customers
• Able to work independently and as a part of a team
• Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Please, email us for further information.